A CAREER WITH US
At the heart of Europa Group’s success are great people working tirelessly to deliver first class service and motivated by the day’s challenges and opportunities. The Europa team is professional and vibrant, the environment – open and collegial.
Through continuous training, our team is encouraged to develop their individual careers and gain new qualifications.
We are expanding! Whether you are a school leaver or an experienced professional, we would like to hear from people who can help us build on our values.
Temporary Company Administrator (leading to full time)
You will be part of a dedicated team in Gibraltar with Europa Trust Company, which has been providing international business solutions to clients for 35 years. The high standards of a client focused work ethos will be an excellent environment for you to develop in your role.
- Corresponding and liaising with clients, intermediaries, Companies House, Government departments, and banks
- Preparing documentation for signature (eg. minutes, annual returns, etc)
- Company incorporations
- Opening bank accounts
- Preparing and checking payments
- Requesting KYC documentation
- Ensuring client database is always updated and correct
- Liaising with directors and other team members
- Invoicing clients
- Performing file reviews
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a Corporate Service Provider
- Good working knowledge of ViewPoint software essential.
- Good organisational skills
- Able to take initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good customer care skills
Additional languages and industry recognised qualifications or a degree will be an advantage.
Hours: Up to 37 ½ per week
Salary Range: £18,000-23,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Possible travel insurance, training and bonus after long service.
Send your CV to Hr@europa.gi
error: Our content is copyright protected.