Take advantage of Florida’s excellent international reputation. Florida is a respectable and prestigious jurisdiction that offers the Florida Limited Liability Corporation.
INFORMATION ON FLORIDA
In 1513, Florida was called La Florida meaning “Flowery Land” in Spanish. Florida has the longest coastline in the United States and is the only state that borders both the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. The State of Florida attracts many celebrities and athletes.
ADVANTAGES OF A FLORIDA STATE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC)
- Excellent international reputation – benefit from an instantly, global recognised State. Florida is a World renowned State of the United States of America, which increases confidence in your corporation.
- Good business environment and reasonable prices. These factors make Florida a popular jurisdiction to incorporate a company.
- Easy administration and excellent service. Administration in Florida State is straightforward and clients receive excellent management and administrative service.
- Florida has no State tax, no franchise tax, no inheritance tax, no inventory tax, no gift tax and no chain store tax.
- Easy to manage, few restrictions.
- Unrestricted subsidiaries. Florida LLC’s are allowed subsidiaries without restriction.
- Flexible company law and excellent corporation law.
BROWSE MORE JURISDICTIONS
error: Our content is copyright protected.