Take advantage of Nevada’s excellent international reputation. Nevada is a respectable and prestigious jurisdiction that offers the Nevada Limited Liability Corporation.
INFORMATION ON NEVADA
The State of Nevada is officially known as the “Silver State” due to the importance of silver to its history and economy. Tourism is the backbone to Nevada’s economy with Las Vegas attracting millions of tourists each year. Nevada’s capital is Carson City. Nevada is the 9th least densely populated of the 50 United States in America.
ADVANTAGES OF A NEVADA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC)
- Excellent international reputation – benefit from an instantly, global recognised State. Nevada is a World renowned State of the United States of America, which increases confidence in your corporation.
- Excellent work conditions. Nevada’s laws favour business and offer a business friendly environment.
- Nevada companies offer great protection. A great deal of flexibility is afforded to the Nevada LLC for its own governance allowing individuals flexibility in the companies they run.
- Nevada allows for “Single Member” LLCs. A Nevada LLC allows for as few as one member or as many members as your company is willing to have, with no limitations on numbers, and no limitations with respect to types of stock.
- Legitimate confidentiality – Nevada allows LLC members (the business owners) the maximum ability to maintain their legitimate confidentiality.
- Nevada has many tax advantages. Nevada does not collect personal, corporate, inventory, franchise, gift, business occupation, or stock transfer taxes.
BROWSE MORE JURISDICTIONS
error: Our content is copyright protected.