A CAREER WITH US
At the heart of Europa Group’s success are great people working tirelessly to deliver first class service and motivated by the day’s challenges and opportunities. The Europa team is professional and vibrant, the environment – open and collegial.
Through continuous training, our team is encouraged to develop their individual careers and gain new qualifications.
We are expanding! Whether you are a school leaver or an experienced professional, we would like to hear from people who can help us build on our values.
Compliance Assistant in our Gibraltar office.
They will assist the Compliance Officer in meeting the company’s compliance obligations. Liaising with clients to collect KYC documents and keeping files updated.
The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable if Gibraltar (compliance/ KYC) requirements pursuant to applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines.
Degree qualified or industry recognised qualifications, experience with Viewpoint software and additional languages will be a distinct advantage
Financial Administrator/Accountant in our Gibraltar Office
The ideal candidate will ensure the smooth-running of the firm’s financial administration and includes:
• Accounting and budgetary control,
• Liaising with and paying suppliers
• Cash & debtor management
• Bank reconciliation and cash-flow management
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Working with external auditor and assisting in preparation of financial statements
• Oversight of client financial transactions and related administration
• Internal reporting
• Invoicing of clients
• Preparation of bank transfers
• Full AAT qualified essential.
• Also, part or fully qualified with one of the professional accountancy bodies (ACCA, ACA etc)
• 2 – 5 years industry demonstrable management accounting or financial management experience.
• Strong knowledge of SAGE Accounting Systems (Sage 50 or similar).
• Excellent user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
• Ability to work interdependently with the team and company auditor.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
• Good knowledge of budgeting and forecasting issues and techniques.
• Good time management.
• Knowledge of ViewPoint software will be a distinct advantage