Take advantage of Florida’s excellent international reputation. Florida is a respectable and prestigious jurisdiction that offers the Florida Limited Liability Corporation.
INFORMATION ON FLORIDA
In 1513, Florida was called La Florida meaning “Flowery Land” in Spanish. Today, Florida has the longest coastline in the United States and is the only state that borders both the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. Florida attracts many celebrities and athletes because of its beautiful weather and vibrant culture. A famous tourist attraction is the Florida Keys, a group of about 1,700 tiny islands. Florida is also home to Disney World and the Golden Girls.
ADVANTAGES OF A FLORIDA STATE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC)
- Florida is world-renowned and an extremely well-known State in popular culture. Being registered there, will help increase confidence in your LLC.
- Good business environment and reasonable prices are factors that make Florida a popular jurisdiction for a corporate structure.
- Corporate Administration in Florida is straightforward with few restrictions.
- Florida has no State tax, no franchise tax, no inheritance tax, no inventory tax, no gift tax, and no chain-store tax.
- Florida LLC’s are allowed subsidiaries without restriction.
- Flexible company law and excellent corporation law.
- The famous “Southern Hospitality” in Florida means that clients receive excellent service.
BROWSE MORE JURISDICTIONS
error: Our content is copyright protected.