The Europa Group of companies are licensed and regulated by various statutory bodies within Gibraltar.
Gibraltar Financial Services Commission
The Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (GFSC) permits regulates and supervises the financial services industry in Gibraltar. Their aim is to protect consumers, enhance the reputation of Gibraltar as a quality financial services centre and promote good business.
- Europa Trust Company Ltd – Permission Number 1482
- Europa Directors Ltd – Permission Number 1292
- Europa Nominees (Gibraltar) Ltd – Permission Number 1481
- Europa Secretaries Ltd – Permission Number 1483
Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
The Gibraltar Regulatory Authority is responsible for regulating radio communications and broadcasting transmissions. Its responsibilities include regulating and setting of technical standards, investigating consumer and industry complaints, managing the radio spectrum, and the issuing of authorisations.
- Europa Marine Consultants Ltd – radio licensing accounting authority number GK18
Supreme Court of Gibraltar
Europa Executors Ltd – where officially appointed as executor of a deceased estate, Europa Executors Ltd must act in accordance with any directions or conditions specified by the Registrar of the Supreme Court of Gibraltar and the process (probate) is overseen by the Court.