USA: NEW YORK
Take advantage of New York’s excellent international reputation. New York is a respectable and prestigious jurisdiction that offers the New York Limited Liability Corporation.
INFORMATION ON NEW YORK
New York State is located in the north-eastern region of the United States. Both the state and city were named for the 17th century Duke of York, future King James II of England. It is known for its status as a centre for finance and culture.
ADVANTAGES OF A NEW YORK STATE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC)
- Excellent international reputation – benefit from an instantly, global recognised State. New York is a World renowned State of the United States of America, which increases confidence in your corporation.
- Benefit from the popularity and prestige. New York companies can increase self-esteem in clients and owners’ reputation.
- Low annual fee registration costs. New York companies have one of the lowest annual fee registration costs than other American States.
- New York evokes sophistication. Your peers and prospective clients will have the psychological impressionthat the company is representative of New York society – modern, trendy and fashionable.
- Limited liability: Owners of a New York LLC have the limited liability protection of a corporation.
- Confidentiality: New York LLC’s are not required to disclose the names of members and managers in the articles of organisation, thus preserving legitimate confidentiality.
BROWSE MORE JURISDICTIONS
error: Our content is copyright protected.